Friday, November 13, 2015

Indonesischer Abend 2015


finally.. all of our hard work for months..
we paid it off guys!! alhamdulillah..
well..what is it this indoabend?
its an event held by indonesien students in bremen and bremerhaven(since bremerhaven is a small place ..hmm and located near bremen.and so...) xD 
its a free entrance for anyone and people can enjoy variety of indonesian foods and thru this event we'd like to help street children in our country :'' 
not only food, we also prepared a THEATER for audience xD (this  is the main thing that we prepared for months :' ) ) well we're not actually real actors..
but we tried to look like one though :3 


what was the theater about? just like the title..
you know what robinhood is rite? kinda hero you know lahh~
and batavia..well it was the old name from Jakarta, and Jakarta..you know laah~
its the capital city of Indonesia of course.. so for a short words its like "Hero from Jakarta"
and who is the hero? his name is "Pitung" 
what is "si"? si is just... i dont know either.. ._. i mean i cant describe it well lol hmmm
its just an addition word from my countryy and its always located before someones name..  ;)
anywaaayy.. 
its a sad ending :( 
I HAATEEE SAD ENDIIINGGG PLEASEEEE 
WHAT A STORYYYY :'( 
but the show WAS GREAT ! there was a recommendation that wed better move to a bigger stage xD maybe for next year, who knows? 

i did took parts on this event..and ... taaraaaaa~

my name tag
i took it when i was in the backstage :''

what did i do? yeap i made the poster :')
with the helps of the seniors..i made this poster yyeeaa alhmdulillah
its really an honour for me to have this part.
i mean..my study is also around this field..so,,i can use my skill and pour it for this event :')

wanna share some of the players...but lemme show me ! me dancing traditional dance called ,,Siri Kuning Dance" from west java xD !! 


this was my first scene before we dance. the scene was in the market
and we as the villagers or folks seeing foods,fruits etc..

then when the music starts,we start to dance~


wheres me?
yooggiiiyooo~


this was the only foto of me that was sooo clear and... idk,serious but a bit smile there xD 
it was hard for me to smile :'' like everytime we practiced,,my friends yelled at me
''megaaa smileeee~lalala smileee blabla.." 
they dont know that i save my smile for the BIG DAY :P #wrongexcuse

i know its all about me , well since its ma blog anywaay ! xP





No comments:

Post a Comment