Sunday, March 27, 2016

Wandering with the Greens

well,,my short holiday in my hometown,,
lets call it my hometown since i guess,,i grew up lately in tulungagung..
my friends were there..
we had one whole day wandering the greeny greeeny things..
with motorbikes,,you know laahh... :D
my face really burnt there. it became red :(
anyway,i got to snap moments with my gals ;)

farin-dede-me

for insider might know where this is :D 
its actually has a name,but i forgot -.- anyway its near wonorejo dam


really green right? it was short but unforgetable #yolo
photographers shud visit here thou :D since they can capture a really amazing one and can get this place really on search for tourists :D

that evening.. we then pray and chillin in the city,,

head back home :)

me-wiwi-dede

gotta post more later about the wandering in greens ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment